Authors are invited to submit their work to CTTE 2015 using the following link.
Two types of submissions are accepted:
- Full papers
- The full length paper has a page limit of 8 pages with 10 points font size using IEEE template.
- Accepted papers will be included in the CTTE proceedings.
- If the paper is accepted, presented at CTTE2015, and IEEE compliant, it will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for publication.
- Authors of selected papers will be invited to extend and submit their work to the special issue of CTTE in Netnomics Journal (Springer)
- Long Abstract
- The long abstract has a page limit up to 2 pages with 10 points font size using IEEE template.
- The accepted abstracts will be included in the CTTE proceedings.
Authors aiming at submitting their work to COMBO workshop, are welcome to do it through the CTTE submission link and selecting the option The paper suitable for the COMBO workshop “Convergence of fixed and mobile broadband networks”